We provide rewarding career opportunities for qualified candidates. Open positions will be listed as they become available.
Accounting & Tax Associate
As an Associate with Edmonson Bullard & Co., you would work as part of a team to deliver quality solutions and work products to our clients. An Associate’s role includes participating in a variety of tax and financial statement engagements, performing tax research and applying the research to client fact patterns and goals, and working collaboratively.
Although a bachelor’s degree is required for a full-time Associate position, individuals seeking to fill this role may be in the final year of their undergraduate education at the time of application.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major or emphasis in accounting.
- Desire to obtain the CPA credential.
- Desire to grow oneself professionally.
- 150 credit hours and immediate eligibility to sit for the CPA exam in Nevada.
- Advanced federal taxation courses.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, or Internship
Benefits for full-time positions:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
APPLY NOW: To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.